|Prep: 5 Minutes|
Cook: 30 Minutes
Servings: 14 Muffins
Ingredients from your Baking Box:
1 Bag of Cornbread mix
6g Baking Powder
1 Bag of Muffing Mix
80ml Vegetable Oil
You will also need:
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6.
- Tip the bag of muffin mix into a mixing bowl 2 In a small bowl, beat in 1 egg with a fork. Stir in milk and oil.
- Mix quickly and lightly with a fork until moistened, but do not beat. Or the batter will be thick and lumpy.
- Pour the batter into a muffin tin that is either greased or lined with paper
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden.