LEMON CURD & GREEK YOGURT PANCAKE
•1 bag of lemon pancake mix
• 3 Eggs
• 25 ml from the large bottle of oil and some for frying
• 200 ml of Milk
• 1/3 of the bottle of vanilla essence
• 350 g of Greek Yogurt
• Zest of a lemon if you have one
•1 Tub of Lemon Curd
•1 Bottle of lemon juice
•2 Tbsp of icing sugar from the bag provided
• Whisk all of the pancake ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth
• Brush the pan with some oil and place on a medium-low heat and pour 2 tbsp of the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to shape into a 8-9 cm round disc. Depending on the size of your pan you may be able to get 2 or 3 pancakes to cook at the same time. Cook for 2 mins on the first side, then flip over and cook for another 1 min on the other.
• Heat the oven to its lowest setting. Stack the cooked pancakes on a baking plate and over with foil to keep warm
• Softly beat the Greek yogurt cream with 2 spoons of icing sugar using a whisk, then fold in half of the lemon curd. Mix the remaining curd with enough lemon juice to make it a drizzling consistency.
• To serve, stack the pancakes with layers of the yogurt lemon mix in between them, drizzle with lemon curd, and scatter with lemon zest to serve.
You can watch all of our How-To style videos on our YouTube Channel