LEMON CURD & GREEK YOGURT PANCAKE
•1 bag of lemon pancake mix
• 3 Eggs
• 25 ml from the large bottle of oil and some for frying
• 200 ml of Milk
• 1/3 of the bottle of vanilla essence
• 350 g of Greek Yogurt
• Zest of a lemon if you have one
•1 Tub of Lemon Curd
•1 Bottle of lemon juice
•2 Tbsp of icing sugar from the bag provided
• Whisk all of the pancake ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth
• Brush the pan with some oil and place on a medium-low heat and pour 2 tbsp of the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to shape into a 8-9 cm round disc. Depending on the size of your pan you may be able to get 2 or 3 pancakes to cook at the same time. Cook for 2 mins on the first side, then flip over and cook for another 1 min on the other.
• Heat the oven to its lowest setting. Stack the cooked pancakes on a baking plate and over with foil to keep warm
• Softly beat the Greek yogurt cream with 2 spoons of icing sugar using a whisk, then fold in half of the lemon curd. Mix the remaining curd with enough lemon juice to make it a drizzling consistency.
• To serve, stack the pancakes with layers of the yogurt lemon mix in between them, drizzle with lemon curd, and scatter with lemon zest to serve.