Summer Tropical Fruit & Coconut Bread Recipe
Cook: 30 Minutes
Servings: 2 Loaves
Ingredients from your Baking box:
Bag of Tropical Fruit Summer Bread Mix
7g Active Baker's Yeast
30ml Vegetable oil
3g Caster Sugar
You will also need:
270ml Tepid Water
- Grease two baking sheets and line with greaseproof paper. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ Gas 7
- Mix the yeast with 50mls of the warm water and sugar to get it activated. When it starts to foam it’s ready to use.
- Using the dough hook on your mixer, add all the dry ingredients, mix slowly, then add the yeast, oil and the water. Mix until the dough is smooth
- The dough should be light and fluffy. Place it in an oiled bowl and cover with cling film and leave to prove for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Knock it back and kneed for 30 seconds, divide it up into 20 pieces or divide into two and place in oiled loaf tins
- Cover and prove for 40 minutes.
- Bake for 30 mins, take one out, tap the bottom, if it sounds hollow then it’s done, if not leave in the oven for another 5 mins 9. Dust with icing sugar and leave to cool *Baker’s Tip* Sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes