|Prep: 90 Minutes|
Cook: 30 Minutes
Servings: 12 slices
Ingredients from your Baking Box:
1 Bag of Cornbread mix
6g Baking Powder
3 g Salt
80g Vegetable Oil
40g Chilli Honey to Drizzle
You will also need:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C) Grease an 8-inch square pan
- Tip the dry mix into a bowl and quickly add eggs, oil and milk and beat until well blended.
- Combine, the baking soda and salt. Pour batter into the prepared pan
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Just before serving, drizzle with chilli honey.