Small Gluten Free Cookies and Cake Baking Box
VENDOR: Britain Loves Baking
You Save: £7.00 (42%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
This is our first Gluten Free box Cookies and Cake Baking Box created at bakery tower by the Britain Loves Baking team. We have taken great care when creating this it’s the only baking box using the finest quality Gluten Free ingredients This Box Contains Nuts and Dairy
This box is the perfect gift or baking treat for yourself, everything Is packed with baking love, weighed out for you, so no waste and we have mixed some of the ingredients so we can cut down on the packaging. This box contains nuts and we have replaced butter in the cake recipes for rapeseed.
You will need a few eggs and some butter/oil/coconut oil to complete the recipe, but the rest is in the box for you. Each recipe comes with a step by step recipe card and keep an eye out for our Baking with Libby on the You Tube who is currently making our step by step video tutorial for each of the recipes.
Your Small Gluten Free Baking Box Recipes include:
- Chocolate & Cinnamon Snickerdoodles, made with 22-24% cocoa powder.
- Pineapple & Coconut Polenta Cake made with Rapeseed Oil
- Our famous gooey tripe chocolate brownies packed with Pecans, Peanuts, Walnuts and Almonds
The Chocolate Taster Box
55ml Vegetable oil • 100g Brown Sugar • 5g Vanilla Extract • 20g Cocoa Powder • 100g Self Raising Flour • Bag of Rocky Road Mix • 200g Mixed Chocolate Chips • 100g Self Raising Flour • 80g Cocoa Powder • 300g Caster Sugar • 3g Vanilla Extract • 120ml Vegetable Oil • 7g Cornflour • 3g Salt
Welcome Baking Box
670g Self-Raising Flour • 250g Plain Flour • 1g Bread flour • 1 bag of Wholemeal Seed Mix • 1 bag ofJumbo Oats • 725g Caster Sugar • 80g Icing Sugar • 125g Brown Sugar • 200g Chocolate • 60g Ground almonds (Nuts) • 250g Mixed Fruit, Spice & Zest Mix • 50g Candied Citrus Peel & Zest Powder • 120g Rocky Road Mix (nuts, cocoa, dairy, gelatine) • 250ml Vegetable Oil • 120ml Olive Oil • 90ml Herb & Garlic Olive Oil • 20ml Vanilla Bean Extract • 125ml Lemon Juice (citric acid) • 15g Baking powder • 7g Corn Flour • 22g Salt • 20g Yeast (Active Bakers )
American Baking Box
Cinnamon Sugar Mix • Muffin Mix • 1 Cornbread Mix • 100g Brown Sugar • 420g Caster Sugar • 70g Honey • 40g Chilli Honey Drizzle • 100g Cocoa Powder • 200g Dark Chocolate Chips • 150g Bag chopped Peanuts • 150g Bag chopped Dates • 150g Bag of Tart Chopped Nuts • 600g Flour • 280 ml Vegetable oil • 30g Bicarb • 30g Baking Powder • 30g Salt • 10g Cornflour • 30g Vanilla Extract • 5g Cinnamon
The Sustainable Real Bread Box
Cornbread Mix • Bottle of Chili Honey (to drizzle) • Orange And Chocolate Bread • Orange And Chocolate Bread Mix • Black And Green Olive Focaccia • Bottle of Olive oil, herbs & sliced olives• Mixed Fruit, Mixed Spice, Orange Zest Mix • Bread flour (use 400g) • Granary Seed Mix• Tropical Fruit And Coconut Bread • Tropical Fruit Summer Bread Mix • 100g icing sugar • 50g Yeast • 20g Baking powder • 50g Salt • 1250g Bakers Flour • Oils & fats • 330ml Vegetable oil 120ml • 120ml Olives & Garlic Herb Oil Sugars • 150g Icing sugar • 150g Caster cinnamon Flavours 50ml Vanilla 5g Lemon Zest Powder 5g Cinnamon
- All of the ingredients in our boxes are shelf-stable for 30 days. Once your box arrives, we recommend keeping oils and chocolate ingredients in the refrigerator while flours and other ingredients can be stored in a cool, dry, place– the cupboard will be just fine.
- Once you have selected your box and paid, our bakers will start packaging your box with all of the dry and ambient ingredients necessary to make up to 8 family-sized bakes. With free shipping on our full size Baking Boxes, Fed-Ex will deliver your box anywhere in the UK within a 48 hours.
- Your Baking Box includes all the dry and ambient ingredients you need to create your family-sized bakes. If you'd like to see the recipes before your box arrives you can find the recipes section of our website. These will indicate which ingredients you'll need in addition to what comes in the boxes.
- As per UK regulations, any vegetarian or vegan baking boxes would need to be produced in a specialised kitchen. However, none of our boxes come with dairy products included.
- Full Terms & Conditions can be found Here.