Small Bread Baking Box & Don't Waste a Crumb Cookbook
VENDOR: Britain Loves Baking
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The perfect Baking Box for anyone interested in make Real Bread. Our small bread boxes come with all the ingredients you need, weighed out so there is no waste. Each box comes with easy step by step instructions and you can download our Bake with Libby Step by Step guide to making any of the recipes in the box. The 4 Real Bread recipes are made using the finest ingredients and baking love and we are proud supporters of the Real Bread campaign. Our founder Greg the baker will make a Doughnation of £1 for each our bread boxes sold so the charity, so they can continue their amazing work up and down the country.
Each box cost £17 or £22 with a copy of Don’t Waste A Crumb - No Waste Baking & Cooking cookery book provides bakers with inspiration to bake their bread at home and to repurpose those recipes so not a crumb goes to waste. Make healthier bakes, learn new skills, bake for mindfulness, bake to save money, or just bake for the pure pleasures of creating, instagramming and eating with the Britain Loves Baking Real Bread Boxes.
Recipes in this Box include: (you only need water)
- Rosemary & Olive Garlic Focaccia
- Foolproof Crusty French Baguettes
- Tuscan Polenta Bread
- Walnut Sultana and Cinnamon Bread
We are passionate about the work the Real Bread Campaign does and heir mission to find and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter
Or you can upgrade and get our new Bread Making Book, Don't Waste a Crumb, It explores the benefits of ‘Baking Mindfulness’ and has been created with an easy to understand baker’s glossary and a section on all that you need to know about flour and gluten. Exciting new recipes have been created that will show you how to turn your leftover and stale bread into simple and delicious dishes, so that every crumb is used and nothing goes to waste! And as part of our commitment to sustainability, this book also provides ideas on how to give a second life to the packaging that your baking products are sent in.
The Chocolate Taster Box
55ml Vegetable oil • 100g Brown Sugar • 5g Vanilla Extract • 20g Cocoa Powder • 100g Self Raising Flour • Bag of Rocky Road Mix • 200g Mixed Chocolate Chips • 100g Self Raising Flour • 80g Cocoa Powder • 300g Caster Sugar • 3g Vanilla Extract • 120ml Vegetable Oil • 7g Cornflour • 3g Salt
Welcome Baking Box
670g Self-Raising Flour • 250g Plain Flour • 1g Bread flour • 1 bag of Wholemeal Seed Mix • 1 bag ofJumbo Oats • 725g Caster Sugar • 80g Icing Sugar • 125g Brown Sugar • 200g Chocolate • 60g Ground almonds (Nuts) • 250g Mixed Fruit, Spice & Zest Mix • 50g Candied Citrus Peel & Zest Powder • 120g Rocky Road Mix (nuts, cocoa, dairy, gelatine) • 250ml Vegetable Oil • 120ml Olive Oil • 90ml Herb & Garlic Olive Oil • 20ml Vanilla Bean Extract • 125ml Lemon Juice (citric acid) • 15g Baking powder • 7g Corn Flour • 22g Salt • 20g Yeast (Active Bakers )
American Baking Box
Cinnamon Sugar Mix • Muffin Mix • 1 Cornbread Mix • 100g Brown Sugar • 420g Caster Sugar • 70g Honey • 40g Chilli Honey Drizzle • 100g Cocoa Powder • 200g Dark Chocolate Chips • 150g Bag chopped Peanuts • 150g Bag chopped Dates • 150g Bag of Tart Chopped Nuts • 600g Flour • 280 ml Vegetable oil • 30g Bicarb • 30g Baking Powder • 30g Salt • 10g Cornflour • 30g Vanilla Extract • 5g Cinnamon
The Sustainable Real Bread Box
Cornbread Mix • Bottle of Chili Honey (to drizzle) • Orange And Chocolate Bread • Orange And Chocolate Bread Mix • Black And Green Olive Focaccia • Bottle of Olive oil, herbs & sliced olives• Mixed Fruit, Mixed Spice, Orange Zest Mix • Bread flour (use 400g) • Granary Seed Mix• Tropical Fruit And Coconut Bread • Tropical Fruit Summer Bread Mix • 100g icing sugar • 50g Yeast • 20g Baking powder • 50g Salt • 1250g Bakers Flour • Oils & fats • 330ml Vegetable oil 120ml • 120ml Olives & Garlic Herb Oil Sugars • 150g Icing sugar • 150g Caster cinnamon Flavours 50ml Vanilla 5g Lemon Zest Powder 5g Cinnamon
- All of the ingredients in our boxes are shelf-stable for 30 days. Once your box arrives, we recommend keeping oils and chocolate ingredients in the refrigerator while flours and other ingredients can be stored in a cool, dry, place– the cupboard will be just fine.
- Once you have selected your box and paid, our bakers will start packaging your box with all of the dry and ambient ingredients necessary to make up to 8 family-sized bakes. With free shipping on our full size Baking Boxes, Fed-Ex will deliver your box anywhere in the UK within a 48 hours.
- Your Baking Box includes all the dry and ambient ingredients you need to create your family-sized bakes. If you'd like to see the recipes before your box arrives you can find the recipes section of our website. These will indicate which ingredients you'll need in addition to what comes in the boxes.
- As per UK regulations, any vegetarian or vegan baking boxes would need to be produced in a specialised kitchen. However, none of our boxes come with dairy products included.
- Full Terms & Conditions can be found Here.