It appears that your cart is currently empty
Classic Cocktails Cake Baking Kit - Pina Colada
If you like Pina Coladas, don’t wait to get caught in the rain. Go make a cake! As part of our Classic Cocktails - Cake Range, we’ve put together all the ingredients and equipment you’ll need to make the perfect Pina Colada Infused treat!
● A Party In Your Mouth - Layers of rich vanilla and coconut sponge cake are drenched in an indulgent syrup made from brown sugar and rum. Pineapples, coconut, and even more rum goes into the frosting which has its flavour further amplified by the white chocolate and coconut dipped edges.
● Top Value - All ingredients come measured and weighed straight out of the box! This saves you from buying a surplus of supplies you won’t end up needing.
● Mocktail Variant - But don’t worry, they come as Mocktails too! Just leave a note in the check allergen section if you want it without booze.
● Baking Made Easy - We use our extensive knowhow to streamline your baking experience and take the guesswork out of complicated baking science. Our step-by-step instructions make it easy for even complete beginners to start baking!
● Clean Packaging - All ingredients come neatly packaged to ensure an enjoyable, stress-free, mess-free baking environment!
Classic Cocktails as Cakes!
Whether you love a cooling G&T or an old fashioned as your tipple of choice, we have a sweet treat to fit. As part of our new summer range, we have transformed some classic cocktails into fun boozy baking boxes and kits. They have an extra kick we cannot resist and they’re perfect for a grown-up celebration. Different spirits can bring out the best in other ingredients such as chocolate, zingy citrus and aromatic coffee. We’ve also paired up these liquor-laced treats with killer cocktails from the World of Zing range to get your party started.
● You must be over the age of 18 to buy this cake so if you’re not old enough to drink ’em, ya can’t eat ’em either! When buying this cake you agree that you are over the age of 18 years old and if challenged are able to provide a valid government or institutional ID as proof.