Sultana, Cranberry, Orange & Maple Oatmeal Cookies
Prep: 20 Minutes
Cook time: 13-15 Minutes
Ingredients from your Baking Box:
Gluten-free Oat Cookie Mix
Brown sugar & maple mixture (in a heat pouch)
Cookie fruit mix
2g Bicarbonate of soda
You will also need:
10ml boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 150°C fan/ gas 3. Line 3 large baking trays with non-stick baking parchment.
- Fill a jug halfway up with hot water and pop your maple & sugar bag into it, then set aside - this will allow it to soften.
- In a bowl combine the oats mix and the fruit mix, then place to one side
- Put the butter and soften sugar mixture into a medium saucepan, heat until brought to the boil. Then remove from the heat.
- Boil some water and place 10ml in a bowl with the bicarbonate of soda, briefly stir.
- Add this to the butter and sugar mixture, it will froth up so stir to combine.
- Then mix this into the oat mixture until fully incorporated.
- Using an ice-cream scoop make balls of the mixture and place on the lined baking trays - leave plenty of space in-between!
- Flatten each ball slightly. Bake for 13-15 minutes, depending on whether you prefer a crunchy or chewy cookie?
- They will set as they cool. Leave on the tray for a couple of minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack.