Spiced Berries & White Chocolate Rocky Road Brownie
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 35 Minutes
Ingredients from your Baking box:
1 x Brownie flour mix
1 x Chocolate drops
1 x Bag of brown sugar
120ml of oil
1 x Bag of berries and rocky road mix
You will also need:
- Preheat your oven to 170°C/ gas mark 6. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan and line with parchment paper (baking paper), then set aside.
- Melt the chocolate, vanilla and oil in the microwave for 20-40 seconds, at intervals of 20 seconds. Stirring between until melted.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar and eggs, then whisk for around 4 minutes.
- Then sift the brownie flour into the bowl and add the chocolate mixture, fold them together. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Fold in 3/4 of the rocky road berry mix and keep the last 1/4 to sprinkle on top.
- Pour the mix into the baking tray and add the rest of the berry mix. Then place in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Check after 30 minutes, by inserting a skewer. You want a tiny wobble in the middle and the skewer should come out fudgy.
- Take them out of the oven and leave to cool
- Cut into squares, 20 is recommended.