Cook: 10 Minutes
Servings: 18 Cookies
Ingredients from your Baking Box:
60ml Vegetable oil
1/3 of the Vanilla Extract
1 Bag of Rocky Road Mix
1 Bag of Marshmallow
1 Bag of Rocky Road Cookie Flour Mix
You will also need:
- Preheat the oven to 200°c/gas mark 6.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the oil, the egg and the Rocky Road Cookie Flour mix for about 2 minutes using the paddle attachment on your mixer
- Then combine with the Rocky Road Mix
- Use rounded teaspoons or a cookie dough scoop to drop the mixture onto greased baking trays. You will need to flatten them a bit
- Then you can let your inner child (or your actual children) go crazy and add what they want to their cookie
- Bake for 5 mins then add the marshmallows if you want them to keep their shape, pop back in the oven and bake for another bake 4-5 min minutes, then remove from baking trays immediately to cool on wire racks.
@GregTheBakers Tip: Why not try adding smarties, peanuts, white chocolate chips or dried fruit such as raisins and cranberries to your cookies (no more than 30g though)