Pineapple Coconut Cupcakes
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 15-18 Minutes
Ingredients from your Baking box:
1 x Bag of cupcake mix
70ml of oil
5ml Vanilla essence
1 x Tub of frosting
1 x Tub of sprinkles
1 x icing kit (piping bag & nozzle)
You will also need:
- Preheat your oven to 170°C/ gas mark 4. Place your cupcake cases into your muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, the water, oil and eggs, then whisk for around 3 minutes.
- Spoon your mixture into the cupcake cases - don't overfill!
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
1. Fill your piping bag with icing and pipe swirls on top of your cupcakes.
2. Decorate with some sprinkles!