OUR FAMOUS BROWNIES
Prep time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 35 minutes
Cooling time: 90 minutes
• 1 bag of Brownie Flour Mix
• 1 bag of Brownie Chocolate Drops
• 1 bag of Soft Brown Sugar
• 120 ml of Rapeseed oil from the bottle provided
• 1 bag of Brownie MIX
• 3 Eggs
• 1/2 of the little bottle of vanilla essence
• Preheat oven to 170°C/190/gas 6.
• Melt chocolate, vanilla and oil in a microwave for 20 seconds at intervals. Stirring in between until melted.
• In a large mixing bowl add the sugar, eggs and whisk for about 4 minutes
• Then on a low speed, sift the Brownie Flour Mix and once combined, then add the melted chocolate and the oil mix, DO NOT OVER-MIX. Stop the mixer and fold in the bag 1/2 the bag of the Special Valentine's mix and spread out evenly, then sprinkle the rest on top and pop it in the oven
• Check your brownies after 30 mins, you want a tiny wobble in the middle and when you insert a cake skewer it should come out slightly fudgy.
• Take them out of the oven and leave to cool completely in the tin, before turning them out and cutting into 16-20 squares