OUR FAMOUS BROWNIES
Prep time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 35 minutes
Cooling time: 90 minutes
INGREDIENTS (THIS RECIPE IS THE SAME FOR ALL OUR BROWNIES)
• 1 bag of Brownie Flour Mix
• 1 bag of Brownie Chocolate Drops
• 1 bag of Soft Brown Sugar
• 1/3 (r 1 of 3 bottles) of the Rapeseed oil from the bottle provided or 1/2 (or one of 2 bottles) depending on which brownie box you bought
• 1 bag of Brownie MIX
• Eggs (for a 2 Mix Brownie box 3) (for a 3 mix you need 2)
• 1/2 of the little bottle of vanilla essence or flavouring (some boxes do not come with vanilla and we also use homemade vanilla sugar)
• Preheat oven to 170°C/190/gas 6.
• Melt chocolate, vanilla and oil in a microwave for 20 seconds at intervals. Stirring in between until melted.
• In a large mixing bowl add the sugar, eggs and whisk for about 4 minutes
• Then on a low speed, sift the Brownie Flour Mix and once combined, then add the melted chocolate and the oil mix, DO NOT OVER-MIX. Stop the mixer and fold in the bag 1/2 the bag of the Special Valentine's mix and spread out evenly, then sprinkle the rest on top and pop it in the oven, do not open the oven door for 15 mins
• Check your brownies after 20mins, you want a tiny wobble in the middle and when you insert a cake skewer it should come out slightly fudgy.
• Take them out of the oven and leave to cool completely in the tin, before turning them out and cutting into squares