Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 25-30 Minutes
Ingredients from your Baking box:
1 x Sugar and honey mix
1 x Bag of peanuts
1 x Bag of cookie mix
1 Bottle of oil
- Preheat your oven to 175°C/ 350°F.
- Spread the nuts on a tray - Bake for 8 minutes, then let them cool before coarsely chopping them up. Now lower the oven temperature to 150°C/ 300°F.
- Heat the honey, sugar and oil in a small pan over a medium heat until the sugar melts. Place to one side to cool slightly.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl, then add the honey mixture.
- Use a wooden spoon to bring everything together and knead the dough a bit with your hands. Make sure everything is evenly distributed.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and roll the dough into balls, around the size of a walnut.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes until they firm up and are golden brown.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack - Enjoy!