|Prep: 50 Minutes|
Cook: 30 Minutes
Servings: 2 trays
|Ingredients from your Baking Box:|
|1 Bag of Focaccia Bread Mix|
|7g Active Baker's Yeast|
|10g Caster Sugar|
|1 Bottle olive oil, herbs & Sliced Olives|
You will also need:
260ml Tepid Water
- Preheat the oven to 230°C, dropping to 210°C, when you add some steam (Pour 20mls of water onto a tray in the bottom of the oven).
- Add the sugar and yeast to 50mls of water and leave in a warm place so it starts to foam. Then it’s ready to use.
- Drain the oil from the olives and add ½ of it to the mixture, reserve ½ to pour on bread before baking
- In a mixer with a dough hook, mix the ingredients into a smooth dough for 4 minutes and then slowly add the sliced olives. Mix for 1 min. Allow to prove in an oiled plastic bowl for 30 mins. Once done, place the dough on a table covered with flour. Just knock it back and place into a baking tray. Poke dots in the dough with your finger and then pour over the rest of the olive oil and herb mix. Allow to prove and then bake for 30mins, (after you put the bread in the oven add the water to the bottom of the oven, do not open the oven door for the first 15 minutes).
- Sprinkle sea salt on top when it comes out of the oven
- Place on a cooling rack and leave to cool before serving