|Prep: 25 Minutes|
Cook: 25 Minutes
Servings: 20 Rolls
Ingredients from your Baking Box:
500g Herb Bread Mix
50ml Garlic & Herb Olive Oil (give it a good shake)
5g Caster Sugar
7g Britain Loves-BakingActive Baker’s Yeast
You will also need:
250ml Water Tepid maybe a bit more,
- Grease two baking sheets and line with greaseproof paper.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 7.
- Mix Britain Loves Baking Active yeast with 50ml of the warm water and sugar to get it activated. When it starts to foam, it’s ready.
- Using the dough hook on your mixer, add all the dry ingredients. Mix slowly, then add the oil and the water, mix until the dough is smooth.
- Take out and hand kneed for 2-3 minutes. The dough should be light and fluffy. Place it in an oiled bowl with cling film and leave to prove for 20 minutes in a warm place.
- Knock it back and knead 2-3 times, then divide it up into 20 pieces and shape into balls.
- Cut an 'x' shape into the top and drizzle on some of Britain Loves Baking Oil on top. Cover, and prove for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Take one out and tap the bottom, if it sounds hollow then it’s done.
@GregTheBakers Tip: Use the last of the oil to drizzle or dip your bread in