Gingerbread & Dark Chocolate Fudge
Prep: 15 Minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours
Ingredients from your Baking Box:
1 x Tub of condensed milk
1 x Bag of chocolate drops
1 x Bag of gingerbread crumbs and spices
1/3 Bottle of vanilla essence
1 x Tub of sprinkles
- Pour the condensed milk and chocolate drops into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the chocolate drops are almost melted.
DO NOT OVERHEAT!
3. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Immediately add the gingerbread spice mix and vanilla - combine thoroughly.
4. Transfer to an 8x8 inch baking tin.
5. Leave to set in the fridge or freezer
6. Once set, cut into cubes