Fruit & Nut Muffins
Prep: 20 Minutes
Cook time: 15-18 minutes
Ingredients from your Baking Box:
1 x Bag of muffin mix
1 x Bag of fruit & nut mix
5ml Vanilla essence
1 x Bag of icing sugar
You will also need:
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/ fan 170°C/ gas mark 4
- Put your muffin cases into your muffin tray.
- In a mixer, add the cake mix, water, oil and egg. Whisk for 3 minutes until smooth and there aren't any lumps.
- Tip in the fruit & nut mix, and stir with a spoon.
- Spoon Your mixture into the cupcake cases - don't overfill them!
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Once baked, dust with icing sugar.
- Then leave on a cooling rack to cool completely.