Chocolate & Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Recipe
Prep: 20 Minutes
Cook: 10-12 Minutes
Servings: 18 Cookies
Ingredients from your Baking Box:
Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
Rolling Cinnamon sugar mix
5g Vanilla extract
You will also need:
2 Eggs + 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- With the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar mix together on a medium speed until light and fluffy - approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and egg yolk as well as the vanilla.
- Tip in the cookie mix and beat for 1 minute, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Using a medium cookie scoop portion out the dough and roll into a ball. Then roll each cookie dough ball into the cinnamon sugar mixture until coated.
- Place on a prepared baking sheet about 2- inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, turning the tray halfway through baking.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.