BAILEY'S RED VELVET & DARK CHOCOLATE FUDGE
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 2-3 hours in the fridge or 60 minutes in the freezer
•1 tub of condensed milk
•1 bottle of Bailey's Red Velvet Irish Cream
•1 bag of Belgian Dark Chocolate drops
•1 bag of Belgian White Chocolate drops
•1 bag of Dehydrated Strawberry powder
•1 bottle of the Vanilla Essence provided
•2 mixing bowls non-metallic, spatula, square tin lined with cling film and a very small sieve,
- In one bowl pour in 1/2 the condensed milk, 1/2 the strawberry powder, 1/2 the Baileys, all the white chocolate drops and 1/2 the vanilla. In the other bowl do the same except the for the strawberry powder.
- Heat for 1.5 minutes, or until the chocolate drops are almost completely melted. DO NOT OVERHEAT! its best to heat the mix in small 30 second bursts then stir and heat again. Do this for both mixes.
- Stir until completely blended, melted and smooth. Tip the Bailey's Red Velvet into your tin first and spread it until even, then do the same with the dark chocolate on top.
- Then place in the fridge for up to 3 hours to set or the in the freezer for 60 mins. Once chilled tip out onto a chopping board, mark and cut into 24 pieces using a knife dipped in boiling water. Put the remaining dehydrated powder in the sieve, then dust the top of the Red Velvet Fudge and serve.
- To store keep in an airtight container and it will last 30 days in the fridge at home, serve with Baileys over ice.